Hey! Did anyone else get accepted to Brown's Behavioral and Social Health Sciences PhD program? (BSHS)

hermionesfist

Hey all! I'm new to GradCafe (so I'm still not sure how this works), but I was just looking to find other people who got into the Brown University School of Public Health's Behavioral and Social Health Sciences PhD program? I dig BSHS, attended the Recruitment Weekend for both BSHS and HSR and was recently admitted. Was hoping to find others that I met at that weekend who may be choosing between BSHS and something else? I'd love to connect, especially since there were really cool people there! Hope this is kosher. Haha :)

Hi!! Congrats, and I love your username! 

You may find other people admitted to the program here, but you're more likely to find them on one of the social sciences pages here: https://forum.thegradcafe.com/forum/15-social-sciences/ (not sure which one your program would fall under, and you may want to check out the medical forums if I'm incorrect about this). 

I think this page is mostly used for people weighing decisions between two or more schools. It's by no means an exact science though. I get bored and check everything anyways. :) 

Just now, ringoandme said:

Hi!! Congrats, and I love your username! 

You may find other people admitted to the program here, but you're more likely to find them on one of the social sciences pages here: https://forum.thegradcafe.com/forum/15-social-sciences/ (not sure which one your program would fall under, and you may want to check out the medical forums if I'm incorrect about this). 

I think this page is mostly used for people weighing decisions between two or more schools. It's by no means an exact science though. I get bored and check everything anyways. :) 

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the help! And the compliment haha