Jump to content



Recommended Posts

The main things I am considering are:

  • Cost of attendance / funding opportunities
  • Facility & Faculty, as well as certain clinical and research opportunities 
  • Area the school is in / cost of living 
  • Distance to my home, family, and traveling cost 

I feel like decision-making is going to be harder than the application process to be honest! I am going to try to have my decision after my spring break, which is next week. 

Edited by incus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think my decision will greatly depend on funding, as I feel that I can get a similar education at many of my schools. However, I’ll also be considering the facilities, clinic placements,  and the overall feeling I had when visiting the school. 

Going to have a very tough decision ahead of me!

Edited by HearIAm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My scenario is a bit unique as I thought I would be accepted into UNCO and not to CU Boulder and it happened the exact opposite! I had talked myself into loving the program, facilities, and faculty at UNCO and never really considered CU. Now, I am wondering if I should hold out and wait to see if I get off the waitlist or if I should just accept CU. I live in CO so either school I would remain living where I am so that is helpful!

Good luck on all of your decisions! And again Congrats!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use