Fordham MSW Fall 2019

mmiranda418

Hi Everyone!

I haven't seen a Fordham thread on here yet (unless I missed it, in which case I'm sorry for the duplicate thread).

Curious to see who got in and is attending, who applied and is awaiting an answer, etc.

Me: I was accepted today into the part-time 3 year program at the Westchester County Campus, I applied Feb 1st. I am a Fordham undergrad alum, so excited to return!

Please post! Excited to see who else is going :)

2 hours ago, mmiranda418 said:

Hi Everyone!

I haven't seen a Fordham thread on here yet (unless I missed it, in which case I'm sorry for the duplicate thread).

Curious to see who got in and is attending, who applied and is awaiting an answer, etc.

Me: I was accepted today into the part-time 3 year program at the Westchester County Campus, I applied Feb 1st. I am a Fordham undergrad alum, so excited to return!

Please post! Excited to see who else is going :)

Hello! I got accepted into Fordham's advanced standing program at Lincoln Center campus. I'm currently deciding between Fordham and Columbia

• 2 weeks later...

I got into fordham 2 year Clinical track at lincoln center. I also got into Adelphi and am awaiting a decision from Hunter for the OYR program. Im really leaning towards Fordham if I dont get accepted into Hunter. 

I might be going to Fordham! I’m still waiting to hear back from NYU (which, at this point, has me waiting like ? ) but I’d be happy at Fordham.

Just wondering, is anyone going to the accepted students’ reception this Wednesday? I feel kind of weird about going since I haven’t put a deposit down yet...

Hi! I was accepted to NYU & Fordham (the only 2 schools I applied to). Turned down NYU and am leaning toward Fordham but hoping to talk to someone in the school first before deciding to apply to Rutgers 100% online program or not. I can't attend the reception because I have  9 month old baby who needs me to help him sleep by then lol but would love to talk to others attending or thinking about. I applied to the part-time, 3 year clinical program at Lincoln center because I live in BK but I am so envious of the Westchester Learn at Lunch series for MSW students. If I can, i will attend some of those. Would love something like that at LC campus! A little about me: I have worked in digital communications in the art world for several years now but almost did a MSW program like 10 years ago (pscyh undergrad). Having my son made me think it is a good time to pursue this (though with some new challenges) and if possible, would like to combine therapy and arts or some such. Anyway, I am def excited to meet others pursuing this so feel free to reach out and share any thoughts and I will do the same :)