Course Quality vs Reputation in choosing Grad Program. USC vs UCLA vs Purdue vs Columbia

kcahmadi

I was recently accepted into:

MS Astronautical Engineering from USC
MS Mechanical Engineering from Columbia
MS Astronautics from Purdue
MS Aerospace Engineering from UCLA

These are all fully online degrees that will have no difference with the in class degrees and they will be fully funded by my employer. I am having trouble choosing between the four to find a balance between course quality and reputation. Course quality so I actually learn something useful and reputation so it helps me look more impressive compared to other equally qualified job applicants. I will most likely stay on the West Coast if that matters. Which do you think would be the best of the four? 
I know technically Purdue is ranked the highest of them all for graduate engineering so it would make sense if it had the best course quality but it is not a huge name and I feel like the other 3 would be chosen over Purdue becuase of their reputation and prestige.
 Columbia has the Ivy league tag and is the most prestigious but I'm not sure if this applies to its graduate engineering program.
USC and UCLA are basically head to head in California and between the two I'm leaning towards USC because I like the program more.

Any suggestions?