LIU Post Interview

Hey guys, I'm currently scheduled for an interview with LIU Post for their CSD graduate program. Any advice for tomorrows interview? Does anyone know if their interviews are individual or group? Also, if you guys have already interviewed, I would be grateful to see the kind of questions they ask. 

Thanks!!!! ?

Hi there! I got to Post undergrad & got accepted to their grad program. The interview was one on one with the clinic director. It was pretty informal for me as I have prior experience with her, but the main big question she asks everyone is to describe an obersevation you had, the patient, their goals & how the therapist worked on the goals. So that one was very specific that she has asked everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, slptobeD said:

Hey guys, I'm currently scheduled for an interview with LIU Post for their CSD graduate program. Any advice for tomorrows interview? Does anyone know if their interviews are individual or group? Also, if you guys have already interviewed, I would be grateful to see the kind of questions they ask. 

Thanks!!!! ?

Hi there ! SlptobeD! I have an interview coming up too. How did yours go?!! =) I’m sure it went well! I’d be grateful if you would be able to provide me with specific questions asked , and also if they gave you a writing sample/what it was about. I’m  pretty sure it’s just an interview with you and the clinical director right? Thanks in advance!