Western Michigan University

Thought I'd start this thread so we didn't have to keep communicating via results section. I got the email about results being sent out within 48 hours but still haven't heard anything and I don't know anyone who has heard from them yet. Fingers crossed that they're just behind in sending everything out. I'm kinda bummed they don't email everyone and I've turned into that person who checks their email every five minutes. If anyone knows anything about their decision emails I'd love to know if they've even sent anything out yet. 

There are rumors that the school told students they would send out the emails tonight. However, I have not heard of anyone getting an email following the “48 hour” email the school sent. So, as far as I know, no one knows yet! 

1 hour ago, FutureSpeechie12 said:

Emails are out! I hope the best for all of you, I’ve been accepted! 

When did you get your email? I haven’t heard anything yet so I guess I’m rejected? :( I’m very confused with their process 

I got the email on Wednesday night around 10:30. If you haven’t gotten an email I wouldn’t assume that you’re rejected! You just may be on the 2nd waitlist, which isn’t bad! I know that this first round of letters has until the 15th to accept or reject which mean that the second waitlist should come out sometime after that I hope all the best for you and that you get a letter soon!!