Towson University

Can't really offer much other than I was accepted and am attending the open house on the 29th! From what I've heard/read, their program is pretty good and has nice facilities. I'm excited to see for myself, though!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, ADI219 said:

Can't really offer much other than I was accepted and am attending the open house on the 29th! From what I've heard/read, their program is pretty good and has nice facilities. I'm excited to see for myself, though!

Did you decide on Towson or another program? I’m so curious to figure out what everyone is doing! 

I'm currently trying to choose between Towson and Bloomsburg University. Bloom is cheaper because it would be in-state for me. But I really want to be near a city. Not sure what to do.

25 minutes ago, Kelsey207 said:

I'm currently trying to choose between Towson and Bloomsburg University. Bloom is cheaper because it would be in-state for me. But I really want to be near a city. Not sure what to do.

I completely understand your predicament. I just decided on Towson over another program in part because it is in-state tuition for me, and the other school is private and more than twice as expensive. Although I also really like the Towson program, so that helps! Do you like the Bloomsburg program? I'm not familiar with it. 

I've sent in my deposit for Towson but obviously have until tomorrow to decide. Towson will provide better and even more prestigious clinical experience in terms of medical and I've heard urban schools are better for experience over rural. I'm leaning towards Towson. But I'll have to find a GA the first year to make it work. I live up in Harrisburg so I'll have to move to the area in order to attend.