Georgetown SSP Results Coming Tomorrow

csacwp1315

37 minutes ago, SLElephant said:

Someone got an acceptance letter on Saturday, does that mean results are already out to those who have been accepted?

It'd probably be better to just assume that a letter received that far in advance is easier to bet as an acceptance, while one received during the expected time is just less determinable.  This is because multiple people  in the past have received acceptance letters at the expected release dates.

Have you all been receiving these emails for prospective students? They're written in a tone that implies one already got in, but obviously that it not the case. I started receiving them out of the blue about a month ago

Edited by csacwp1315

Yeah I got the same student ambassador letter that said the following at the end of the usual newletter.

"Please check your email inboxes tomorrow afternoon because there may be some important information that is sent out *wink*."

10:27AM... I guess they have a comms strategy to increase hype before releasing results but it's a bit frustrating. GWU ESIA already released without fluff last week. Come on SSP!