Choose SIPA, SAIS, SIS, ESIA, or MSFS?

Abm2413

I’ve been struggling for weeks with the best choice, and would love some input.

Choosing between: SIPA (68k), SAIS Europe (45k), ESIA (42.5k), MSFS (59k), SIS (still waiting on funding info)

Criteria: alumni network, abundance of internship opportunities, cohort atmosphere, career services, location (preference for big cities)

I’m also concerned about debt. After my savings I’m facing a loan somewhere between 40k and 60k depending on the school. How much debt is good debt for a MA in IR? While I would like to work in non-profit,  I know it’s not finanacially smart. Therefore, I’m aiming for a career in consulting.

At first I was 100% invested in SAIS Europe, and SAIS (according to most) has a pretty heavy Econ focus which I need for my professional goals. However, the locations of the NY and DC schools are really advantageous. I won’t have to deal with the summer rush to get internships and can have access to those opportunities during the fall and spring. I would say that MSFS is my second top choice, but the distance from the metro as well as overall cost of living in that area are a bit of a drawback.

I’m going to try to ask for more funding. Just to see if I can get more and to make my decision easier. 

Im really unsure about which one I should go for.

Edited by Abm2413