application incomplete mail

Volatility Stalker

Oh man! that sucks,but wouldn't the grad school shoot you an e-mail regarding the same? Did you get to check your application online where it would notify you that your application is incomplete and is missing two references?

I had to wait a month on one of my professors to post his recommendation,but he eventually did it.

Oh man! that sucks,but wouldn't the grad school shoot you an e-mail regarding the same? Did you get to check your application online where it would notify you that your application is incomplete and is missing two references?

I had to wait a month on one of my professors to post his recommendation,but he eventually did it.

No email regarding the same.

I didn't apply online for this school.

Wow, that's terrible! I'd call them and let them know you received their letter nearly 2 months after it was initially dated, that you are very concerned about the delay and its impact on your consideration. Then ask whether emailed letters from the 2 recommenders (assuming they are at the ready and can do this ASAP) would help make your application complete without a late penalty.

Paperless/online/email is the way to go, seriously.

Sorry that happened to you.

I had a similar problem with one school. In the site where I can check the status, it didn't say anything was missing. However, last Tuesday, when I asked about when decisions will be made, they replied that on February 5th they had sent me an e-mail saying that they didn't have my sample paper. I never received that e-mail and it was already the end of March.

I sent my sample paper that very day. Today, I contacted the school to ask if they were going to consider my application and their answer was that they are revising it this week. So, apparently, I'm still in the game.

You should contact the school and let them know about it. Maybe they haven't made any decisions on the application and they're willing to accept the letters you're missing.

Good luck!

I agree with digits2006 that you should give the school a call about the status, considering the note was dated in Feb. What was the delay in the delivery of the note!?! If they still lack the references, then you could get your LOR-writers to email them immediately.