Columbia SIPA vs. University of Geneva IOMBA vs. Erasmus Mundus MAPP vs. Others

Elf2019

Hi, 

I am interested in a future as a program manager for an international NGO, or potentially with the government (already on the YPP roster for UN) or as a public policy and development researcher. My current salary is 80K in San Francisco, and I'd like to land a bit higher in the future (adjusted for cost of living of course).

So far I've been accepted to: Columbia SIPA MIA, University of Geneva IOMBA, and the Erasmus Mundus Global Policy track. Sadly, the only financial aid I've received from any of these schools so far is a housing stipend for the IOMBA program. I'm also waiting to hear back from University of Oxford and University of Cambridge MBA programs, as well as a Sciences Po Masters in Advanced Global Studies program. So far, I'd want to take out loans for any of these programs, but SIPA is vastly more expensive than the others (like close to $100K more including living expenses).

I'm an American, but ideally I'd like to try working in either Europe for a year or two post-graduation. Or at least gain connections and experience in grad school that could make me a more attractive candidate on the YPP roster, and for international NGOs at the Director level. 

Any experience with any of these schools, or opinions on how the academics and experience they offer would be regarded by employers in the U.S. and Europe?