University of New Hampshire Acceptance

I was accepted too! I don't know if I'll be attending though... I'm kind of feeling the cheapest school I can go to, just because life is short and I don't want to be in crazy debt for all of it, and UNH is definitely NOT the cheapest.

I’m thinking about going to UNH because of the cost. Out-of-state tuition is half the price of BU and MGH. It’s also where I’m at for undergrad and I really like the faculty and everything. Definitely an up-and-coming program in my opinion.

9 hours ago, LivMASpeechie said:

Hey there!! I am fortunate enough to have been accepted to UNH for the Fall 2019 semester and was curious if anyone else on here also was :) Super excited to hear from everyone!

Hi! I was also accepted and I think UNH may be my top choice right now. Sadly, I was not able to attend the open house, but it does seem like a great school! I was wondering if there was a page on facebook or something for accepted students?

On 3/25/2019 at 4:52 PM, LaceySpeechie said:

I was accepted too! I don't know if I'll be attending though... I'm kind of feeling the cheapest school I can go to, just because life is short and I don't want to be in crazy debt for all of it, and UNH is definitely NOT the cheapest.

I get what you mean about the cost... I was accepted there and Salus University and both are around $30,000 a year. I was waitlisted at Worcester State which is my undergrad, so I'm hoping to hear back from them  soon, but if not I will be accepting at UNH

On 3/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, ashwood said:

I’m thinking about going to UNH because of the cost. Out-of-state tuition is half the price of BU and MGH. It’s also where I’m at for undergrad and I really like the faculty and everything. Definitely an up-and-coming program in my opinion.

I'm glad to hear you like the program! These schools are so expensive, but of the 2 I got accepted to, UNH is the cheapest.

On 3/25/2019 at 8:40 PM, kate9696 said:

I was also accepted, but because of money, I will probably not attend. I went to the open house though and really liked the school!

I feel you on the money aspect, sadly it's my cheapest option of the schools I got accepted to. I'm on the waitlist for Worcester State, so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon, but I may have to accept at UNH to secure a spot.

11 hours ago, LivMASpeechie said:

I feel you on the money aspect, sadly it's my cheapest option of the schools I got accepted to. I'm on the waitlist for Worcester State, so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon, but I may have to accept at UNH to secure a spot.

I will be declining Worcester so hopefully that opens a spot for you!!

12 hours ago, LivMASpeechie said:

I get what you mean about the cost... I was accepted there and Salus University and both are around $30,000 a year. I was waitlisted at Worcester State which is my undergrad, so I'm hoping to hear back from them  soon, but if not I will be accepting at UNH

Yeah, I love UNH (it was my undergrad) but I can't justify the cost. I got accepted off the waitlist for Bridgewater State so I'm almost definitely going there - I don't want to be in any more debt than I need to be! If you do end up going to UNH though, I'm sure you'll love it. It's a great program!

35 minutes ago, LaceySpeechie said:

Yeah, I love UNH (it was my undergrad) but I can't justify the cost. I got accepted off the waitlist for Bridgewater State so I'm almost definitely going there - I don't want to be in any more debt than I need to be! If you do end up going to UNH though, I'm sure you'll love it. It's a great program!

Birdgewater! Yay! I am also going to Bridgewater I'm almost positive! :)

14 hours ago, LaurGirl11 said:

@LivMASpeechie Hey! Did you go to Worcester State for undergrad? I got accepted there and am deciding between Worcester and UNH. Would you say WSU is a good program? I don't really know much about that program.

Yeah that's my undergrad! I think UNH probably has a better program overall, but WSU is cheaper cost-wise

6 hours ago, LivMASpeechie said:

Oh my goodness you don't know how much hope you just gave me ?

I also know a lot of people got in there from my undergrad and I know of at least 4 that are also declining their offers!!! Hope this helps!