NY Programs?

Hi!! Has anyone heard from Hofstra, Molloy, St Johns, or LIU for their Speech-Language Pathology Masters programs? I'm still waiting on all of these schools and haven't heard anything about interviewing or decisions and I'm starting to get nervous! Any help would be great!!

Hey! I had an interview with Molloy 3/1 and was accepted a week later and I received an email from Hofstra on 3/20 that I was waitlisted, however I decided to take myself off the waitlist because I committed to Adelphi! I also never heard back from St. Johns, LIU Post or Touro, which is kind of annoying. I don't think no news is necessarily bad news though! If I were in your position I would definitely call them once it hits April, I think that's fair since the deposit deadline is April 15th. Best of luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 9:06 AM, slpapplicant19 said:

Hey! I had an interview with Molloy 3/1 and was accepted a week later and I received an email from Hofstra on 3/20 that I was waitlisted, however I decided to take myself off the waitlist because I committed to Adelphi! I also never heard back from St. Johns, LIU Post or Touro, which is kind of annoying. I don't think no news is necessarily bad news though! If I were in your position I would definitely call them once it hits April, I think that's fair since the deposit deadline is April 15th. Best of luck!! 

Hi! I see that  you applied to Touro- did you happen to hear anything from them yet?

11 hours ago, speech97 said:

Hi! I see that  you applied to Touro- did you happen to hear anything from them yet?

Still nothing! I even called on Monday. The lady was nice but she told me my application is still under review even though I submitted it in January. She told me she’d email the admissions committee to tell them I called but who knows haha

29 minutes ago, slpapplicant19 said:

Still nothing! I even called on Monday. The lady was nice but she told me my application is still under review even though I submitted it in January. She told me she’d email the admissions committee to tell them I called but who knows haha

I know I’m anxious to know the decision already. I wasn’t sure if calling would maybe hurt me in any way but I think I might give them a call a few days before the 15th and see. Thanks!