Rehab Sciences - UBC or Western?

Sabr_Shukr

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to decide between two schools, any help is super appreciated! 

Western: MSc in Health & Rehabilitation Sciences, a project I'm very excited about, a supervisor that's helpful and challenging at the same time, and tuition waiver. My parents are also considering buying a house there for investment purposes and it seems better to be to pay them the rent rather than someone else for an apartment. 

UBC: This has been my dream school. MSc in Rehabilitation Sciences, a project that's doing great and that i'm excited about, a supervisor that's helpful, and no funding information yet. The only downside to this is that it's so expensive to live in Vancouver and I'd be moving there with my partner which means starting from 0 again as I've heard jobs are hard to find in Vancouver (He's in the chemical field of work). 

Any input is greatly appreciated! 

Thank you.

Just based on what you’ve said, including “very excited” vs “excited” I would pick Western. I know nothing about the schools and programs though. But you seem more excited about Western, and the waiver plus a house you can afford to rent seems a no brained to me.

17 hours ago, Psyhopeful said:

Just based on what you’ve said, including “very excited” vs “excited” I would pick Western. I know nothing about the schools and programs though. But you seem more excited about Western, and the waiver plus a house you can afford to rent seems a no brained to me.

Thank you :)