Could somebody help me with this email from Ryerson?

ccisok

I got this email but I do not understand what does it mean of this email. Does anyone face the same situation or someone had this before? 

We are pleased to inform you that the Dean of the Yeates School of Graduate Studies, on the recommendation of the Graduate Admissions Committee of the Grad Studies - International Economics and Finance program has reached a final decision regarding your application to theFull Time Master of Arts - International Economics and Finance program.

To access this document, please login to your Student Centre in RAMSS (my.ryerson.ca) and look under the "Communications" section, located on the bottom right corner. 

Note that communications may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Student Centre.

Thank you for your prompt attention and we look forward to your positive response, within the deadline date noted in the communication.

Graduate Admissions and Recruitment

Yeates School of Graduate Studies

It means they reached a decision on your application and the decision letter can be found on the student application portal. Click on the link provided, log in, and follow the directions given to access your letter. Based on the wording, I would assume the decision is that you got in, but you have to log in to be sure. 

25 minutes ago, PsyDGrad90 said:

It means they reached a decision on your application and the decision letter can be found on the student application portal. Click on the link provided, log in, and follow the directions given to access your letter. Based on the wording, I would assume the decision is that you got in, but you have to log in to be sure. 

Hey I found nothing but this information on the website. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 5.09.57 PM.png

9 minutes ago, ccisok said:

Hey I found nothing but this information on the website. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 5.09.57 PM.png

Click on the yellow "view" button for the top one ("GS Approval Notification" that's dated 04/01). What does it say?

3 hours ago, ccisok said:

It says exactly what the email says. 

Does it have any attachment, anything extra at all, compared to the email?

5 hours ago, ccisok said:

Note that communications may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Student Centre.

Maybe something else will come up in 24 hours... the "we look forward to your positive response" part definitely sounds like you're admitted.

Is there anyone on the program you could call to ask?

9 hours ago, DRMF said:

Does it have any attachment, anything extra at all, compared to the email?

Maybe something else will come up in 24 hours... the "we look forward to your positive response" part definitely sounds like you're admitted.

Is there anyone on the program you could call to ask?

Got the offer, thanks everyone. 

• 1 year later...