Jump to content

Fulbright for Intensive language study?


Recommended Posts

The Fulbright Student program has an option entitled "Study/Research" award. I've asked around at my school but I am still unsure if a graduating college senior can apply for, say, a Chinese Fulbright to study at an (intensive) language program somewhere in China? If this is possible, then I am curious what the grant proposal would look like considering the student would also apply for the CLEA as well.

Thoughts? Or if you have done this exactly or know someone who has, even better. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.