Saint Xavier University

Hi everyone! I'm currently a junior and will begin applying to grad school this upcoming fall! I am very interested in going to SXU for grad school and was just wondering what everyone's stats were who has been accepted? I currently have a 3.5 almost a 3.6, I have not taken the GRE yet, and I have several volunteer hours at different places. I also know acceptances vary year by year, I just want to get a good idea of the GPA the school typically accepts. 

I was accepted into SXU for this fall but will not be attending. I was honestly a little surprised I got accepted. I have a 3.5 cumulative but almost 4.0 CSD GPA. For the GRE I got a 152 on quant, a 152 on verbal and a 4.5 on writing!

9 hours ago, slphopefully4 said:

I was accepted into SXU for this fall but will not be attending. I was honestly a little surprised I got accepted. I have a 3.5 cumulative but almost 4.0 CSD GPA. For the GRE I got a 152 on quant, a 152 on verbal and a 4.5 on writing!

Oh wow your stats are awesome! Thank you for your reply!