Lehman vs Fordham MSW aadvanced standing

mcotter

Honestly, i think that for the vast majority, it wont make a difference. What really matters is that your program leads to licensing in your state. 
At the end of the day, i think the college matters very little. And i say this with first hand experience from the college I went to as undergrad, making the mistake of buying into this lie that it somehow made a difference because it was such an awesome school. And sure I think it was much more rigorous than many schools and compared to a lot of people I think the school really prepared me much better. However, the employers really didn't seem to care about the school. They just wanted to know that I did well and got the degree and had the experience. I think the MSW is similar. It may be different in an entirely different program, like becoming a doctor or something but in Social Work, it just really needs to be CSWE accredited.