Can you say Awkward

higherEdGuy

So I drafted up my letter of resignation the other day just to get a feel for what I was going to say. I've been nervous because I know my boss is going to freak out because most of the work we do occurs during the summer and I am leaving at the beginning of May. I have a messy desk and somehow the draft of my letter of resignation ends up in a folder of things for my boss to sign. I left the folder on my desk and my boss sees it and know its for her and looks through it!!! She did this two days ago and said nothing. Meanwhile stupid me is walking around the office craking jokes and what not and everyone knows I am leaving! It wasn't until my friend comes to work today and found out and told me what happened. Now I just feel stupid lol. Atleast I am giving an entire month's notice! But she doesnt know that I know that she knows...so the jokes on her...actually its still on me...Awkward!

Edited by higherEdGuy