Buffalo State College- Speech Language Pathology 2019

I have just committed into the Speech Language Pathology program at Buffalo State College. I can't seem to find any Facebook groups or any other forums to get in touch with other individuals who have committed to the same program as well. I'm looking to get in contact with someone in the program or maybe other graduate students who are now going to Buffalo State to talk to and potentially live with this upcoming fall, as I need to get an apartment there and would ideally like to rent with someone. If anyone knows anyone going into the same program or entering another program for graduate school here please let me know!:)

Have you checked out the SLP forum on Grad Cafe? If not, go to the main menu and scroll down until you get to Professional Programs. I think most of the CSD peeps on here hang out exclusively in that forum and don't check out the rest of the site. I'm pretty sure you'll find someone if you ask there!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Meghan! I will be attending Buffalo State's SLP program this fall, too! I just made a fb group: Buffalo State SLP Class of 2021