whitney isp 2019

noneedforninja

1 hour ago, noneedforninja said:

Hey, thanks for your reply. Can I ask if you received the notification via mail, phone or email? Thank you!

hi no problem! it was through email.

you should be able to email them about your application 

13 hours ago, nowaytosay said:

hi no problem! it was through email.

you should be able to email them about your application 

I just did this today, I did try to call them two weeks ago and explain my situation but they didn't even ask for my name and said I should wait for them to contact me (but how!?). Can I ask when did you receive the email?...  Thanks again!

They've already started informing people of acceptances today. I was notified by phone; I interviewed on Tuesday and I know for a fact that Wednesday was the last day of interviews (they interviewed at total of 28 for the studio program over a three week period). I was also contacted via phone for the interview (they emailed after I missed the call).

Edited by cpw0021

Thank you for letting me know and congrats!

On 4/27/2019 at 1:39 AM, cpw0021 said:

They've already started informing people of acceptances today. I was notified by phone; I interviewed on Tuesday and I know for a fact that Wednesday was the last day of interviews (they interviewed at total of 28 for the studio program over a three week period). I was also contacted via phone for the interview (they emailed after I missed the call).