Given an interview date but not received time till last date

Hello everyone,

I am an international student applied to Ryerson University for masters in biomedical physics. On the 16th of April, I got a mail that I was selected for the faculty interview and it is scheduled for 2 and 3 May. On 23rd April Graduate Program Administrator mailed me that she will schedule my interview closer to the date but after that I haven't recieved a mail about the timing of interview. Today is 3rd May and I am getting very tensed about this situation. What should I do ?  please help me

Yes, I was checking for the past 7 days. I mailed them today maybe they will reply. But unfortunately, this is very unprofessional from their side. 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, noobie_11 said:

Yes, I was checking for the past 7 days. I mailed them today maybe they will reply. But unfortunately, this is very unprofessional from their side. 

I am sorry, that was not unprofessional from their side. I looked up and found out that this is the part of the application (stage 1 and 2) that first, your application is reviewed by the admission committee and then it sends to the faculty. So, if the faculty will show interest then they will interview me otherwise you will be rejected.