Speech@Emerson Admission Decision

Hey y'all!!

So I had my interview with Emerson on Wednesday, and I am anxiously awaiting (hopefully good news) within the next few weeks. How was the process when you received an admissions response? I was told you have 48 hours or so to accept or decline whenever you got a decision with a deposit due shortly afterwards via email.

13 hours ago, SpeechGradFuture28 said:

Hi, congratulations on the interview! When I received an admission response, they called me then followed up with an email shortly. I had two weeks to respond by signing the digital document and depositing $400. 

Thank you so much!! My admissions counselor is out of the country, but she told me that it wouldn't affect the admissions process for me. So I am hoping that I will find out something by next week for sure. 

On 5/28/2019 at 6:26 AM, BlackGirlSpeechie said:

Thank you so much!! My admissions counselor is out of the country, but she told me that it wouldn't affect the admissions process for me. So I am hoping that I will find out something by next week for sure. 

Have you heard anything? I had an interview around the same time as you. I'm hoping this week??

11 hours ago, ebojo said:

Have you heard anything? I had an interview around the same time as you. I'm hoping this week??

Hey!! I haven't heard anything yet, but my admissions counselor was out on vacation all last week, and I know they are they point of contact to let you know of your admissions decision. So hopefully I hear this week!