Applying to Business PhD program -Need help!

Miss_Ali

Hey!

I am an international applicant with an MBA from one of the best business schools in my country. My grad gpa is 3.4. I have 2+ years of research experience, distinction in my thesis(not published though). I also have professional experience of 1 year as a Coordinator/Senior Office.

Profile Summary:

GRE: 302 (150Q, 152V)

GPA: 3.4

MBA

Field of study: Organizational science / organizational behavior / IO Psychology / human resources

Please suggest some colleges on the basis of my profile. I know my gre is too low but assuming i won't be able to improve it this year, please suggest some colleges for this GRE

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that you have some research experience. But to be honest with you, you will not be able to get in with that GRE score, especially since you're applying to business programs. based on inside information, these programs use GRE as cut off to eliminate applicants and if you look at a vast majority of business schools you'll notice that the GRE quantitative score for admitted applicant is typically above 90th percentile or in some cases (for the least competitive ones) in the 80th percentiles. I understand you, but my sincere advise is for you to retake the GRE and do extremely well on the quantitative section. For the verbal, just try not to bomb it. A 75th percentile and above will do. You see, most of those applying to business programs are extremely competitive. Best of luck with your applications and take care.