Legalisation of Documents for EU University Appl.?

I'm Canadian and am preparing my application to WU Vienna, TU Munich, TU Berlin, AUB, and Antwerp School of Management. It appears that I need to legalise my documents, but does this need to happen in the application phase or is this usually done once admitted into the program? Otherwise, this means I'll have to get my documents legalised and pay the fee 5 times for each university... 

As already stated, confirm this with the schools you are applying to if needed.

From what I know, this is usually done at the application stage. Double-check who needs to legalize the documents (ie: do they approve of a notary public? Someone like a city councillor?), you might even be able to get copies from your undergrad institution. If not, a lot of places often offer deals if you're doing something for school, including places such as a consulate or embassy.

• 1 year later...

Hi Samsam,

Unfortunately you are going to have to legalize all your documents for each country that you are applying to study at as so many people fake there documents or perhaps alter them. I’m a South African citizen and had to find out the hard way when applying to study abroad as well and thinking that I only had to legalize my documents once. And the headache is that there is definitely going to be a delay ask me.  Phoning the necessary embassy’s phones just ringing or not even getting thru to them I gave up rather and used a company instead as everything had to be processed in time for me to apply to the various universities.

Searched online and found a few websites looked thru them and this one really stood out for www.policeclear.co.za the information on their website was easy to understand and really informative. I then decided to contact them explain my predicament that I was in and they then devised a plan of action to get a fast resolution for me. In a matter of days everything was sorted and I could apply to the universities with all the required documentation that I needed. Police Clear really went above and beyond when it came to their customer service and I hope they can be of help to you as well.