Third LOR trouble! Is an undergrad reference bad?

Hi everyone,

I'm applying to PhD programs in English for fall 2020 admission. I completed my MA in English in 2018 and I have gotten two professors to write me LORs. However, I'm having trouble finding a third reference. Two other professors from my MA have said no (one couldn't write me a strong letter because I got an A- in her course and the other said she had too many letters to write this semester). I have asked a prof from my undergrad who wrote me a letter for my MA (it was from a fourth year seminar course, if that's helpful) and while she agreed to write me one she said it wouldn't be a strong application decision because admissions committees want to see graduate references. 

I have asked another professor from my MA but I haven't heard back yet. But if she can't write me the letter, I'm wondering how bad it will be to have an undergrad professor as my third reference. 

Well unless the school you're applying to says they don't accept LORs from undergrad professors, then there's no reason you can't include one if they can write a strong one speaking to your abilities.