Stanford Construction Engineering and Management

manyahmis

I am waiting for the decision either. It will come out soon by April 15th.

Hi,

Applicants for CEM Stanford Fall 2010, lets gather here and share information.. to start with, I am waiting for the decision.

I am rejected. Just got email yesterday. Unfortunately, they would prefer people who have much more working experience for the admission of PhD program.

Master of Science..did you also apply for CEM. passengers of the same train ,i think, we are =)

Will an email be sent to you informing you that your are accepted to the CEM program? or the notification will come together with the packet they send?

It depends. I have a friend who learned last year her admission by mail (in February, for EES). But I had my notification by e-mail this year. Mine was quite late so I tend to agree with timebarrier that you will be notified by e-mail.

Edited by Moghi

Anyone still waiting on a reply from CEM? The last I checked with the department, they said that with so many applicants this year, they already had the cut-off at 3.9/4.0 GPA.... I'm like.. "Are you serious ?!?!?"

Anyone still waiting on a reply from CEM? The last I checked with the department, they said that with so many applicants this year, they already had the cut-off at 3.9/4.0 GPA.... I'm like.. "Are you serious ?!?!?"

Why don't you contact a professor and ask him about your application ?

I think most results have been given now.

• 5 weeks later...