Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 0

Which psychology degree to diagnose?



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Only those with a clinical psychology doctorate (PhD or PsyD) can apply for licensure and be psychologists. Other psych doctorates, like developmental, social, etc. are not clinical degrees, and you can not see clients and diagnose. 

You can also get a clinical licensure at the master's level in counseling or social work. 

Edited by PsyDGrad90
Added information
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.