KAUST admission Fall 2020

Pewee Datoo

Hello, 

I just completed the second interview as part of my admission process to KAUST. Has anyone completed their second interview? Also I would like to know how long it takes to be contacted after the second interview?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

They contacted me 3 days after my second interview. Note: my second interview was a personal interview with 2 women I suspect were part of the admissions team.

I wanted to ask you a question in return if you do not mind.

Do you have any information of the steps after the second interview, like is there another interview and what sort of interview is it and what questions can one expect?

Thanks in advance for you help.

• 4 weeks later...

After the second interview, you may be invited for a third interview with top staffs from the admission committee. After the 3rd interview, they might give you an offer. By the way, i have one question; which majoy and intake did u apply for? 

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

Hope you guys heard back from the university, I have a question and need your input.

I have applied at Kaust and I had my academic Interview couple of weeks ago and I was said I will be contacted by the Admission office for 2nd round of interview, Anyone can tell me how long does it take to hear back from the office? I asked the professor this question but he said may be 2 weeks or a month, Since its already end of march and i have not heard back yet does that mean I am not going to get the round 2 Interview? I think most of the schools usually send the notice out by now and funding is mostly allocated so I wanted to know If this is usual to get interviews this late or I should just loose hope on this.

Thanks!

Edited by SidAdmir2020

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 9:19 PM, SidAdmir2020 said:

Hello All,

Hope you guys heard back from the university, I have a question and need your input.

I have applied at Kaust and I had my academic Interview couple of weeks ago and I was said I will be contacted by the Admission office for 2nd round of interview, Anyone can tell me how long does it take to hear back from the office? I asked the professor this question but he said may be 2 weeks or a month, Since its already end of march and i have not heard back yet does that mean I am not going to get the round 2 Interview? I think most of the schools usually send the notice out by now and funding is mostly allocated so I wanted to know If this is usual to get interviews this late or I should just loose hope on this.

Thanks!

Did you have any updates from them

On 3/27/2020 at 6:19 PM, SidAdmir2020 said:

Hello All,

Thanks!

I would like to know how things went for you too!

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2020 at 11:19 PM, SidAdmir2020 said:

Hello All,

Thanks

Don't loose hope dear you will be selected soon ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dear, 

I have the same question. I applied for Fall 2020 by June and I had my academic interview just one month ago. Professor told me about his support is already noticed to admission office and there would be a secound round interview by admission officers. However, same thing like yours is happening now, I am still waiting for the next round? Should I loose hope on this or it is normal? BTW, how much chance do I have for getting an admission at the current stage? 

• 8 months later...
On 8/9/2020 at 9:27 PM, Azim199059 said:

Hi Dear, 

I have the same question. I applied for Fall 2020 by June and I had my academic interview just one month ago. Professor told me about his support is already noticed to admission office and there would be a secound round interview by admission officers. However, same thing like yours is happening now, I am still waiting for the next round? Should I loose hope on this or it is normal? BTW, how much chance do I have for getting an admission at the current stage? 

Would you please tell us, what happened next? Did you receive a call? 

Hi there,

This is my first comment on TheGradeCafe :D

I applied for Fall 2021 by the end of Nov, and I had my academic interview on March 10th. After that, I did't hear from them till last Tuesday when I got an Email saying I was qualified for the second interview (Persolan interview). I'm excited but still worried about what it's going to be about.

If someone had been through their 2nd interview before, please give us some advices of what to expect and how to prepare for it. And also what it the next stage if we got through this interview?

All the best everyone :)

• 2 years later...
On 11/19/2019 at 12:33 AM, alonso14 said:

Hi there,

They contacted me 3 days after my second interview. Note: my second interview was a personal interview with 2 women I suspect were part of the admissions team.

I wanted to ask you a question in return if you do not mind.

Do you have any information of the steps after the second interview, like is there another interview and what sort of interview is it and what questions can one expect?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hello there, I know this may be weird for asking you about something that happened long ago, but I recently applied for the environmental science and engineering program, and I want to know what they ask in the first and 2nd interviews. Could you please share your experience or questions in both interviews? 

• 6 months later...