additional question for scholarship application

strikeforphd

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I am trying to get some insights for the scholarship application.

This particular education doctor program asked two additional questions (optional):

• "Scholarship decisions take into consideration a range of factors related to the environment and retention of a diverse student body at the College, including geography, origin, socio-economic status, and educational background. Please provide any additional information pertinent to the items listed above."
  • "share any additional information that you would like us to have as we make scholarship allocations."

I am white, from a middle-class family, my parents hold bachelor degrees, and I have already obtained a master in education degree, so there is not much to share about for the first question.

However, I do need some scholarship. I mean it is a doctoral program (EDD), paying the full tuition will be such a financial burden for me even though my family can support me and I can acquire some student loan. So, what should I include for the second question? Currently, I am just repeating my vision for education and my expectations for the program.

I will be grateful for any information you can provide.