How is Sciences Po compared to U.S. institutions

Castles

Hello Everyone, I am a recent ucberkeley graduate and am considering to apply for a master in human rights and humanitarian actions in sciences po. Can anyone who attended this school share their experience with PSIA? I have heard mixed opinions about this school and want to confirm a few.

1. I have heard how professors in sciences po have very limited interactions with the students, most of them don't even have office hours. 

2. I have heard that grading is highly arbitrary and therefore I imagine it's going to be very difficult to maintain a good grade (which will be a problem because I intend to come back to the U.S. PhD and gpa is a thing here)

3. I have heard that the class size is ridiculously large, altho coming from berkeley, where a typical class size is ~80-200 idk if I will find this problematic...but just how big are we talking about here..?

4. How is sciences po's prestige and reputation compared to top U.S. institutions?

Any other major differences you found while you studied in sciences po? Anything suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank y'all!!