geochic Posted April 10, 2010 Share Posted April 10, 2010 (edited) I waited and waited and finally accepted one offer-but I received notification of acceptance this afternoon at another school which presented me with a similar funding package, and it is located in the city in which my family lives in (a BIG deal when you're a single mother of two little ones looking at a field research-strong professional degree and NO help with the kids other than gramma-if my undergrad has been any indication of how demanding grad school will be with the kids than the help will be not just a boon but a necessity!) I mean, how terrible is it to renege on an offer after you've officially accepted? Edited April 10, 2010 by geochic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now