Zero Responses?!

basw

Alright y'all, someone ease my nerves. I have applied to six schools for the Fall 2020 MSW program and so far haven't heard anything back. I'm starting to panic seeing that some people are waiting on a one more response or have heard back from all their schools. I applied to the following:

-UT Austin

-Ohio State

-University of Georgia

-UNC Chapel Hill

-U of Michigan

-Columbia

Help a girl out! Have you heard back?

Thanks! ❤️

On 2/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, basw said:

Alright y'all, someone ease my nerves. I have applied to six schools for the Fall 2020 MSW program and so far haven't heard anything back. I'm starting to panic seeing that some people are waiting on a one more response or have heard back from all their schools. I applied to the following:

-UT Austin

-Ohio State

-University of Georgia

-UNC Chapel Hill

-U of Michigan

-Columbia

Help a girl out! Have you heard back?

Thanks! ❤️

When did you apply? I applied at/before the early deadlines at Ohio State, UMich, and Columbia (all Dec 1), and I've now received acceptances from all three. Ohio State's came first on December 14, UMich was next on January 7, and I just heard back from Columbia yesterday, February 12. If you check out the main MSW Fall 2020 Application thread (which has tons of people), you'll see that many people still haven't heard from U of M or Columbia yet. Not sure about Ohio State. If you applied early decision, I don't think it would hurt to reach out to the schools to check in; most likely, they'll tell you they should provide a decision sometime this month since that's the general timeline for early apps. To be honest, I'm surprised about Ohio State -- I was sort of shocked by how quickly that came through for me.