No response from POI

jonathan05

Question

3 answers to this question

Congrats on getting accepted!

Some professors are really bad with emails and they get plenty, since you got in you are able to join the visit day and hopefully found him or their students there. 

But do not limit your POI to a single person per university, hopefully there is more than one :)

Email them again, go to visit day, and possible schedule an interview

Also which program/university you got in ?

Good luck!

On 2/13/2020 at 6:11 PM, Gatech_ST said:

Congrats on getting accepted!

Some professors are really bad with emails and they get plenty, since you got in you are able to join the visit day and hopefully found him or their students there. 

But do not limit your POI to a single person per university, hopefully there is more than one :)

Email them again, go to visit day, and possible schedule an interview

Also which program/university you got in ?

Good luck!

Do you think it is bad to email if I didn't get a response on the last two? They said they wanted to interview me 2 weeks ago. Or should I email someone else? 

17 hours ago, guccimane said:

Do you think it is bad to email if I didn't get a response on the last two? They said they wanted to interview me 2 weeks ago. Or should I email someone else? 

You never know if they are really busy that they didn't notice your email or you're are bothering them. If I got accepted in that university I would be simply visiting their office. Otherwise, if you feel like you got nothing to loss, email them in 2-3 weeks.