rankings

zorginaut

These links go to the most recent that I know of from 2008. They'll probably publish a new one this year. Nothing really seems to change more than a spot up or down here and there. The programs that are really on the rise are talked about all over this forum and most of them are rising because they are pretty interdisciplinary and offer a lot of financial aid.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-fine-arts-schools/painting-drawing

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-fine-arts-schools/printmaking

You might have to copy and paste the links.

Hope this helps.

new rankings come out on thursday. you probably have to get behind their pay wall to get more than just the top 10. I don't know how high painting goes, photo only went to 18, and 1-10 was available for free.

new rankings come out on thursday. you probably have to get behind their pay wall to get more than just the top 10. I don't know how high painting goes, photo only went to 18, and 1-10 was available for free.

maybe I missed it, but i believe the new rankings were only for a few areas, like law, education, health, etc. I read it in an article on their website.

maybe I missed it, but i believe the new rankings were only for a few areas, like law, education, health, etc. I read it in an article on their website.

All it says, that I can find, is something about "detailed rankings" for those areas. I don't know for sure if they're updateing these ranking as well (perhaps not "detailed"?)