Advice for First-Time GRE Taker after 2 MA Programs?

ClassicsCandidate

Hello, all! I'm going to be applying for PhD programs (Classical Archaeology and interdisciplinary Classics/Art History/Archaeology) for Fall 2021 and I'll be taking the GRE for the first time this summer. My MA programs did not require it, so I didn't bother worrying about it until now. I hold both an MA in Museum Studies (3.89 GPA) from the University of Oklahoma and I'll be graduating with my MA in Classical Studies (Civilization concentration, which means my translations were optional rather than required) from Villanova University (3.88 GPA, which will hopefully go up after this semester ends) in May. I'm extremely nervous for the GRE because I'm horrendous at math (I'm okay with math I need for archaeology, but still not great) and I'm not the best with standardized tests. Any advice about the GRE before I head in? Or should I not be as stressed about it because my graduate record is promising? (I also have quite a few years of both archaeology and museum experience that would be relevant to the programs). The schools I'm applying to are Brown, UPenn, University of Chicago, University of Michigan, Bryn Mawr College, and NYU, so y'all can gather why the GRE is making me so anxious. Thank you all in advance!