Intensive Summer and/or 2-Week Programs in French or German Abroad?

ClassicsCandidate

Hello, all! 

I'll be pursuing a PhD soon, and I wanted to ask if anyone here did intensive courses abroad for either French or German. My options are somewhat limited because I work full-time, so I would only be able to do it 2 weeks at a time, so I was looking for summer programs or others that offer 2-week options. Once I'm accepted into my PhD program, I'm considering doing a full summer in France at an intensive program because I would have to quit my job to start the program anyway. If you have done this for either French or German, please let me know which program(s) you have done and what you liked about it. I've heard mixed reviews about certain things so I wanted to get varied opinions. My background for these two languages: complete beginner in German, made it to the mid-200 level of French as an undergrad and studied abroad in Caen, but I would like to get to the point where I can pass a few levels of DELF. 

Thanks in advance!