Sjsu MSW fall 2020

Ashlove

On 4/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Latinaxo said:

Thank you! Congrats as well! :) Yeah I think it will have to be postponed! Have you applied for financial aid or student loans? Our SJSU email is not active yet right? I only received an email on my personal email and saw my status changed to accepted classified graduate once I submitted my acceptance. Not sure if we have to submit another intent to register? I was kind of confused on that part 

I sent you a private message responding to this! 

For those doing the day program, they just announced the closure of CSU schools for fall and shifting all towards online learning. How is everyone feeling about this? Do you know if they will give an option to defer because of this? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am new to this. 

I see that some of you guys have already received and acceptance letter. I am still waiting. I applied 2/7 for the hybrid part time program. I am so anxious I have not heard back. I emailed them yesterday and got response today that I should hear in the new few days but seems like they are taking forever. Also do you guys know how to deal with financial aid? I got awarded different loans and I am just so confused by and would like assistance if I do get admitted..

Any suggestions or advice I would really appreciate! thanks guys! :) 

I received an email on 5/26 that I am waitlisted.  I accepted spot on wait list and received email about financial aid yesterday.  At this time, I have accepted a spot in another program, but will reconsider my choice if I receive an acceptance to any of the 3 program options for the MSW as SJSU as it was my first choice.

Edited by blue17