University of Michigan School of Information (MSI)

Go_Bruins

14 hours ago, Hilo said:

@Go_Bruins, @Thatperson

Did you guys go ahead and inquire about your status via email tonight?

no they just sent me an email saying to check the activities page because a decision was posted. 

Hi Everybody,

Good day. I submitted the MSI application on 15 Jan but my payment was received on 16 Jan. At Maizelink page( new and prospective student), I see that application date is 16 Jan. 

I did not receive admission decision and waiting for it. I never saw the complete date at checklist page.

Please see the attached pics and share your experience.

Regards,

Apurba. 

complete date.JPG

Payment.JPG

status.JPG

Library science MSI applicant here, still no admissions decision. The submission date on my ApplyWeb application page disappeared though, and I’ve stopped getting automated emails about the app every week. I hope that means it’s being looked at. The decision can’t come soon enough, the anxiety is killing me LOL

Edited by michi-gander

I applied by the 15th and I have the decision button on the Wolverine portal. I also have an unsubsidized loan under my financial aid option. Does anyone know if they've put out the merit scholarships yet?

Edited by lordehalp

11 hours ago, MSI Applicant said:

I submitted the MSI application on 15 Jan but my payment was received on 16 Jan. At Maizelink page( new and prospective student), I see that application date is 16 Jan. 

Did anyone submitted the application on 15 Jan?

it's the same for me too. still didnt get any updates.... hci/ux track though

Edited by Jazzboom

36 minutes ago, MSI Applicant said:

Did you applied 15 Jan and your payment($75) was received on 16 Jan?

Does it mean they will consider as after deadline?

Yes, that's right. I am not sure if they will consider the application after the deadline. We'll have to email them and check perhaps?