MoMA 2020 Summer Internship

esener

• 2 weeks later...

I sent them an email. An automated message was sent;

The deadline for the Summer 2020 internship program was February 21. Notifications regarding final decisions will be sent to all applicants who submitted through Ultipro on April 13. Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to answer any inquiries of application status. 

I can't login to my Ultipro account with the same password. I don't know what will happen. 

2 hours ago, esener said:

The deadline for the Summer 2020 internship program was February 21. Notifications regarding final decisions will be sent to all applicants who submitted through Ultipro on April 13. Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to answer any inquiries of application status. 

I can't login to my Ultipro account with the same password. I don't know what will happen. 

Thank you for sharing this. April 13 is pretty late.

Anyway, I just tried and logged into my application account. The "Actions" there is marked as "None". 

15 hours ago, esener said:

Thank you for sharing!

12 hours ago, InTrance said:

Thank you for sharing this. April 13 is pretty late.

Anyway, I just tried and logged into my application account. The "Actions" there is marked as "None". 

Yes very late especially for those who need a visa! I read in the forum though that the section “action” forever reads “none” even if you do get the job so maybe it’s not that one?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I heard from someone today that they received an email that MoMA is cancelling their internships. Curious as to whether this was received by everyone? Did people who interviewed receive it or those who applied to specific departments? I still haven’t received one which is slightly confusing.

Hope you’re all safe and well! 

3 hours ago, scottstots said:

Hey all, I heard from someone today that they received an email that MoMA is cancelling their internships. Curious as to whether this was received by everyone? Did people who interviewed receive it or those who applied to specific departments? I still haven’t received one which is slightly confusing.

Hope you’re all safe and well! 

Did you have an interview? When did the person you are speaking of have their interview? 

1 hour ago, Alexalexalexa said:

Did you have an interview? When did the person you are speaking of have their interview? 

Hey, I didn’t have an interview and I’m not sure if they did either. Did you receive one? Had you heard anything about the cancellation? 

Hello all, received a cancellation email! Confused about the language for it. Wasn’t sure if it was saying that I will need to reapply if internships happen in the fall, or if they are saving summer applications to be reused for fall internships. Does anyone have any clarity on this? Thanks for your assistance! Hope you’re all safe and well 

On 4/10/2020 at 10:20 PM, scottstots said:

Hello all, received a cancellation email! Confused about the language for it. Wasn’t sure if it was saying that I will need to reapply if internships happen in the fall, or if they are saving summer applications to be reused for fall internships. Does anyone have any clarity on this? Thanks for your assistance! Hope you’re all safe and well 

I was wondering as well, it wasn't very clear