Program at the University of Maryland--College Park?

Hello all! I have been accepted to this program as an out-of-state student. I have read that this program funds a good portion of their applicants so I am waiting to hear back if I am offered an assistantship or in-state waiver. In the meantime, does anyone know any information about this program?

I go here for undergrad but decided not to apply because I wanted something different. The program has so many amazing clinical opportunities (some of which I have been able to participate in undergrad under the supervision of faculty and a grad student). The faculty is amazing and cares a lot about their students and genuinely wants everyone to succeed. There are also so many great externship opportunities due to the proximity to D.C. Hope I helped!

I am also interested in applying to this school and would like to know know info/opinions about the school, surrounding area, and the program!