Starting grad school before graduating undergrad - HELP

joh4987

I know similar questions have been asked, but I wanted to get some advice on my situation. I did my first 60/120 credits at a local college to save some money on tuition. After, I transferred to a top university in my state to complete the last 60 hours of my bachelors. It looks like I will be finishing my degree in Summer '21 and I would like to apply to start my masters in Fall '21. This means I would only have Spring '20, Summer '20, and Fall '20 of major classes at my current institution before I apply for masters programs at the end of this year. How would this look on applications, having only 1 year of major classes and still 2 semesters of undergrad to complete? I also was planning on completing an undergrad thesis in the last 2 semesters, so that wouldn't be done for my application.

I could really use some advice on what to do. I don't want to wait a year from Summer '21- Fall '22 to start a masters program, but I also dont want my lack of experience at my institution/in my major to have a negative effect on my applications.

Edited by joh4987