Salus vs. Stockton

Hi I am just wondering if any current students could tell me a little bit more about Salus University and Stockton University in NJ.  I was accepted to Salus and will be attending there if I do not get accepted into Stockton.  When I visited Salus for my interview I was very impressed with the program and how medically focused it seems to be because I am interested in the hospital or outpatient setting.  Yet, Stockton has a big advantage because of its location I would be able to live at home.  Also wondering when we are expected to hear back from Stockton. I'm getting anxious!

Thanks everyone! Good luck with everything.  

(I also got accepted to Towson University, William Paterson University, and Moravian College but will most likely be declining those offers) 

(waitlisted at La Salle)

Edited by haft25

I am currently in the Stockton program but I also considered Salus because I was within commuting distance to both. Once I got off the waitlist at Stockton, I decided to go there because it was cheaper (Salus is private). I didn’t go to Stockton for undergrad, so I had no idea what to expect but I love the program! The professors are so supportive and really want you to succeed! Please feel free to message me if you have any questions about Stockton :)

P.S their acceptances came out soo close to the April deadline last spring, so don’t panic that you haven’t heard back yet. 

Edited by speechlangpath

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sarahslp2020 said:

For those who received responses from Stockton...did they email or update your portal? 

I saw they mailed out a few acceptances but am curious if they are updating portals as well

I got mine in the mail.  They did not update my portal page.

Edited by haft25

On 4/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, samgriggs98 said:

I just recieved my decision from them today and I am on the waitlist. Do you know of anyone in your program that got off the waitlist? I'm just trying to see what my chances are of getting in.

I feel like a decent amount of people in my cohort got in off the waitlist, including myself!