waiting for funding decision

demet

i know that current situation in USA will affect admission processes as things are not working in normal routine order etc and many are out there waiting for any news regarding admits, funding etc and here i am from the later category. though i have received the good news of admit into my top most priority program on 2nd March  nevertheless it is making me really uneasy now  as it is more than 2 weeks and i am still waiting anxiously to hear any update about funding. as an international student i have tried all means of contact (phone, email) to reach out to my program cooridnator but haven't received any kind of response. recently,  i have also sent email to main graduate admission department highlighting this issue in the hope of getting any kind of facilitation from their end but still no response yet. any body can suggest what should i do next? should i wait patiently?  This complete silence is so unusual for me to bear.