CFP: Graduate Student Symposium University of Kansas

N0rd

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, I looked for some posting guidelines and couldn't find anything saying I shouldn't share this CFP. I figured because the topic is so broad some people on here might be interested in it.

The Graduate Students at the University of Kansas are announcing their call for papers for the 2020 Graduate Art History Symposium. The theme will be "Hindsight Is / 2020." We invite proposals for 20-minute paper presentations that explore some of the ways in which artists and/or art historians negotiate and engage with history broadly defined, as well as its lasting effects. We welcome proposals from current graduate students at the M.A. or Ph.D. level that address topics from a wide range of time periods and geographic locations, as well as object-based and theoretical approaches.

For more information regarding the symposium and submission guidelines please see the attached call for papers. 

KU Symposium CFP 2020 UPDATED.pdf