New York programs

I've been accepted to SUNY New Paltz, Touro College, Molloy College, Hofstra, LIU-Post and St. Johns! I can't find anything that makes any of these programs stand out! New Paltz is the only school with in-state tuition, although I don't know if I want to be upstate. Does anyone have experience with any of these programs? ANY information helps!

They're all great programs. I think Molloy is the smallest of those, and it seems to be a really tight-knit community. The campus is cute and their clinic is pretty big, with lots of equipment. They also have a mission trip to Jamaica that looks like an amazing opportunity. I have a friend at LIU Post that really likes it as well, and they have great externship opportunities. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, citygirl0018 said:

They're all great programs. I think Molloy is the smallest of those, and it seems to be a really tight-knit community. The campus is cute and their clinic is pretty big, with lots of equipment. They also have a mission trip to Jamaica that looks like an amazing opportunity. I have a friend at LIU Post that really likes it as well, and they have great externship opportunities. 

I see you applied to SBU also! I'm waiting to hear from them and its almost the 15th!

41 minutes ago, jrc said:

I see you applied to SBU also! I'm waiting to hear from them and its almost the 15th!

Yes I'm still waiting from them as well! My interview with them felt really cold. I think they are going to be a great program down the line once they work out the kinks. Thankfully I already committed to a school

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:56 PM, jrc said:

I've been accepted to SUNY New Paltz, Touro College, Molloy College, Hofstra, LIU-Post and St. Johns! I can't find anything that makes any of these programs stand out! New Paltz is the only school with in-state tuition, although I don't know if I want to be upstate. Does anyone have experience with any of these programs? ANY information helps!

New Paltz is a nice area, my friend went to undergrad there, the town is overcrowded and filled with a wanna be hippie vibe...the mountains are breathtaking. But the program seems out of touch. Their application process was the most annoying out of all the schools and they didn’t seem very up to date and definitely did not seem like a supportive/flexible program.