CS MS: Waterloo vs. UVA vs...

Hi everyone! I'm having a lot of trouble deciding which M.S. in Computer Science (with a focus on computer security) I should pick. Here is the list of the programs I've been accepted to:

University of Waterloo - fully funded

University of Virginia - $2000 fellowship, (potentially, i'd get in-state tuition, which is ~20k/year. out of state tuition is ~35k/year)

Georgia Tech - no funding (~20k/year)

University of Utah - no funding (~20k/year)

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - no funding (~35k/year)

UMD College Park - no funding (~40k/year)

Georgetown - no funding (~40k/year)

So that you get an idea of my financial situation, my parents are willing and able to pay for tuition/living expenses at any of the universities that I've been accepted to. That said, I don't want to burden them with an excessively high tuition fee when there are more affordable options. 

I feel like, in most situations, people are stuck between attending a fully-funded program at a lower-ranked school and an unfunded one at a more prestigious school.  In my situation, what I imagine to be the most prestigious school on the list (Waterloo) is the one offering me funding. At Waterloo, I wouldn't have to search for any RA/TA positions because I'll already be doing research with a specific professor and TA-ing. I feel like most people would commit to that school immediately. But for some reason, there's something holding me back. I don't know why. Do I just not like the town that much? Am I worried that I'd feel out of place or not perform well compared to the types of people who usually get accepted there? Do I not want to live in the cold? I don't know. Maybe all of the above. 

UVA is most likely going to give me in-state tuition. They also offered me a fellowship, which, although not significant compared to the tuition, makes me feel like they were at least trying to attract me to their program. There's also a high likelihood that I'd be able to get an hourly position as a masters teaching assistant. It's also in a scenic location with a lot of nature, which I like, and is also pretty close to a lot of my family who live in the D.C./northern Virginia area, so I could potentially visit them often. That said, I'm not really a fan of what seems to be a preppy(?) culture at the school, although maybe that matters more at the undergraduate level. 

None of the other schools offered me funding or awards, and I'm not sure how likely it is that I'll be able to secure a TA/RA position there. 

I'd really appreciate your advice. Where should I go, if I want to go into computer security?