I was accepted but haven't been able to find any info on the program or speak to any current or past students. None of the faculty have responded to my emails either. It's been really frustrating and I'm feeling like I may just have to write it off given the deadline to commit is in a week. :(  If anyone would be willing to message me to chat about it I would love that!!!

17 minutes ago, studygal said:

I was accepted but haven't been able to find any info on the program or speak to any current or past students. None of the faculty have responded to my emails either. It's been really frustrating and I'm feeling like I may just have to write it off given the deadline to commit is in a week. :(  If anyone would be willing to message me to chat about it I would love that!!!

Oh damn, that sucks. I went to the virtual office hours for grad school questions a couple weeks ago and asked them about the decision deadline because the acceptance didn't say, and they told me they'd delayed it till June 1st because of the whole coronavirus situation. However that wasn't the department so I'd definitely make sure if you plan to wait before accepting. SF State also weirdly didn't charge a deposit or anything for accepting so Idk how ethical it is but I guess you could always just accept and cancel later...

Message me if you want to talk more! I know little about the program but I do live in SF!