Is my plan to pursue a MA realistic and achievable?

Hi all, I’m planning on quitting my job in physical oil trading to pursue a MA. I graduated 2 years ago from a Canadian university with a BA with a terrible GPA (3.1) and have worked exclusively in trading ever since. All my co-ops and summer internships were in this industry as well. Despite a successful run, I am now ready for a change. I’m wondering if my plan is realistic.

I wasted time in my undergrad by taking applied economics courses primary focused on the energy industry. Some of them required term papers which I succeeded at. I did decent in intermediate microeconomics (A-), intermediate econometrics (A-), regulatory economics (A), but I struggled with mathematical econ (B-) and the more difficult math in IO. I am admittedly not ready for the math required in grad school.

I am currently taking calc II online and applied to a one year post-baccalaureate program to prepare myself for applying to MA programs in Canada. I am planning on taking two advanced micro courses, econometrics, linear algebra, and another calculus course. Following the completion of the program I’m planning on applying to various Canadian schools.

Is this plan realistic and do I have a chance? Thank you in advance.