Taking prelim exams while in lockdown

My preliminary exams (in a humanities field) are coming up in two weeks and am nervous about how I am going to write them while being at home. I have been trying to get a few hours of reading in every day in preparation for the prelims but like many people here, some days I'm more productive than others. Now that the exams are closing in, I am anxious about how to stay focused and motivated to prep for and take the exams. I will have three exams, five days to write each essay with weekend rest days, so the exams will span over three weeks. It sounds like an awful long time to be isolated and stressed-writing in my tiny apartment. Anyone suggestions on how I should approach this nerve-wrecking rite of passage during a pandemic?!

• 6 months later...

It is difficult, but the most important thing is to believe that everything will be fine. Some people don't prepare at all and pass all exams excellently. I advise you to sleep more and to alternate between rest and study. This will help you have a lot of energy to make everything perfectly.